Please note guidelines below for our service below.
Sunday Service at 11:30am
Good news! We are able to meet for in-person services again. Please note the following:
- Every attender must be double-vaccinated and must show proof of it with the Green Covid Digital pass (I believe we are all familiar with that through the PC Covid app).
- Please email a screenshot of this proof (if not done already) along with name and mobile number, to both Stephen Khor and Hyung Hwang. Their emails are, respectively: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. This double emailing will provide extra assurance that the information is received.
- For children under 12 years of age, parents will make their own decision about whether to bring children to service.
- There will be some distancing; chairs will be 1 meter apart
- Everyone in the congregation will need to wear a mask.
With those things in mind, we welcome you to The Well Church!
THE WELL is an evangelical, multi-cultural, interdenominational congregation located in downtown Ho Chi Minh City. English services include singing, praying and Bible preaching. A snack & coffee fellowship time follows each service. You are welcome here!
Directions to THE WELL
Visiting Ho Chi Minh City and staying in a downtown hotel? We’re pretty close. Give your taxi driver the following information: Khanh Hoi Church, 98 Le Quoc Hung St., District 4, HCMC. To get to THE WELL by bus from Ben Thanh Market get on #34 or #102 and get off at Le Quoc Hung Street.
Small Groups: contact information can be found on our Small Groups page.
These gatherings are a place for you to meet with other expats who want to know more about Jesus in a more intimate setting. THE WELL has Small Groups that meet within Ho Chi Minh City. Currently we have four of these groups.
You are welcome to attend any of these meetings although its likely that you will chose the one nearest your home. The format of each Small Group meeting is similar: conversation, Bible Study, prayer and fellowship.